Monday, June 14, 2010

Gravity East Series @ Seven Springs, June 14th - GES #2

I spent yesterday hanging with some downhill buds who were racing and marshaling the Gravity East Series ( GES #2 ) at Seven Springs Resort.  What a fantastic day.  The practice runs were a bit muddy; you know that greasy, nasty crap that sends lesser mortals flying into the rocks and trees...  The traffic cleared that top layer off by race time and the course did pretty well.

Lots of great crashes, nothing too serious as far as I know. 

I can't believe how lucky we are in Pittsburgh.  All these single track trails around, and a decent gravity park less than an hour from my house.  Man, life is good.

Well here's a huge gallery of photographs from the day.  I'll probably be adding a few over the next day or so.
http://www.jonpratt.com/2010/Seven-Springs-GravityEast-0613

And here are a couple of shots.




No comments:

Post a Comment