Saturday, July 17, 2010

Frick, Frick, Frick....

I think I spend way too much time in Frick...the dirt in particular areas is starting to look familiar. Oh well, I can think of worse problems!

Friday night I joined the PORC beginner ride, to freshen up my skills. Smaller turnout that I expected, but a good ride. Saturday morning I met up with DeeDee, John, and Karen at the blue slide park and rode Frick Park again. This time it was a little faster, and more technical....and that's good.

I was a little torn about tomorrow's ride, Roaring Run (Apollo) or Seven Springs downhill...but I think my body needs to feel the effects of gravity after all the climbing lately. Seven Springs wins. We'll be up there around noon if you care to join.

Enjoy some pictures from the last few days:

Beginner ride at Frick Park - http://www.jonpratt.com/2010/Frick-Park-0716
DeeDee's ride at Frick Park - http://www.jonpratt.com/2010/frick-park-0717

DeeDee telling tales

John on Bradema

Rick and crew

No comments:

Post a Comment