Sunday, October 3, 2010

2010 Month of Mud Grove City Cyclocross race.

Since I didn't feel like riding in the rain, I decided it would be better to go sit in the mud and rain and take photographs of the Month of Mud race in Grove City.  There were some really epic shots to be had, just need one more light so I can illuminate more than one point of the photo.  Now I know what's next on my list.  Anyway, it was cool to watch and figure out some good angles for shots.  It was my first time out there, so I was kind of meandering around looking for the perfect vantage point.  I think I actually got muddier than some of the participants...and I know I sat, stood and laid in more poison ivy than anyone...damn, it's everywhere out there.  We'll see how immune I really am!

gallery of photos from the day - http://www.jonpratt.com/2010/month-of-mud-grove-city-1003

some shots I like

down but not out in the 2010 month of mud cyclocross race in grove city
down but not out in the 2010 month of mud cyclocross race in grove city 

grinding through the pine trees at the 2010 month of mud race, grove city
grinding through the pine trees at the 2010 month of mud race, grove city

putting the hammer down
putting the hammer down

Rob Lochner putting in work during the 2010 Grove City Month of Mud cyclocross race
Rob Lochner putting in work during the 2010 Grove City Month of Mud cyclocross race

it wasn't hard enough...handicaps were needed
it wasn't hard enough...handicaps were needed

smooth as silk
smooth as silk

No comments:

Post a Comment