Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Walk In The Park

The sun was out and the temperature edged past 40 degrees so I had to get out an investigate some spots in Frick Park that I had been neglecting.  Today's tools were going to be my Nikkor 85mm f/1.4 and my Light Craft Workshop Fader ND adjustable ND filter, but the bayonet hood wouldn't unscrew so I went without the ND filter.  Also along for the walk was my trusty Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, the cheapest lens I own...and one of the most fun.

Gallery of shots from the day - http://www.jonpratt.com/2011/Frick-Park-0329

A few photographs from my Frick Park outing -

skin peeling
skin peeling, 85mm f/1.4

the precipice
the precipice, 85mm f/1.4

the entrance
the entrance, 85mm f/1.4

jagged
jagged, 50mm f/2.8

barbed wire
barbed wire, 50mm f/1.8



No comments:

Post a Comment