Monday, April 4, 2011

An urban ride in Pittsburgh with the boys.

The trails are basically mud right now, and we so needed a ride..solution? An urban ride around Pittsburgh. It's pretty cool how much of Pittsburgh you can see on a bike, without going on a road. Mike and I rode down from my place in Regent Square and met up with Bill Kirk and Mark Kinneer at the jail trail lot. From there we did a little exploring in downtown and headed over to the Heinz lofts to meet Bill Reddy who was riding down from Etna along the North Shore trail. Hit up the area around Heinz field and PNC park, Station Square, and the Southside. Good day!!!

Gallery from the day - http://www.jonpratt.com/2011/Urban-0403

Some pictures from the day -

theres just so much hurt here inside me, I wish it would just go away
there's just so much hurt here inside me, I wish it would just go away

ran into Jerry Montesano in the jail trail lot
ran into Jerry Montesano in the jail trail lot

hanging out at heinz field
hanging out at heinz field

dales pale ale
dale's pale ale

No comments:

Post a Comment