Saturday, April 14, 2012

Surly Long Haul Trucker and Specialized Enduro Expert For Sale

I've put two of my bikes up for sale.

1.  Surly Long Haul Trucker
  • Purchased new in mid 2008, mainly used on the GAP and C&O Canal and some road touring.
  • 56cm Green Long Haul Trucker.
  • 48 spoke Phil Wood hubs laced to Velocity Dyad rims (built by Peter White). 
  • Tubus Tara front rack, Tubus Cargo rear rack. 
  • Ortlieb Rear Bike Packer Plus Panniers, black...front Ortlieb Sport Packers, black. 
  • Ortlieb Handlebar bag. 
  • Black fenders.
  • Pitlock locking skewers and headset cap.
  • No pedals
  • $1700 O.B.O.

2. Specialized Enduro Expert, Large, 2011
  • Extremely low miles, very good shape
  • Fox Talas 36 upgrade
  • More info shortly
  • $3000 O.B.O.

Pics and more info soon.

2 comments:

  1. I am interested in the Surly, is it still available? I live outside of Chicago please e-mail me at keby@naperville203.org

    kermit eby

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have not yet sold it, I am interested in the Surly. Please contact me at benoutdoors@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete